Thursday, August 28, 2008

Done!!!

I am finally done with 23things on a stick. I really wanted to make sure I met the challenge and finished by the deadline. I must say, though it was frustrating, I think this was perhaps the best learning tool that I have evr used. I am very computer degenerate, or should I say was, and now I feel like I know how to do so much. There are still lots of areas where I can improve my computer skills, but I really feel like I have the confidence to try new things. I would like to go back through the things and practice and explore more. I felt like the time frame for us to complete the things did not provide enough time to really use all the possibilities connected to each thing. I hope to keep up this blog. I am curious to see what direction it will take. Perhaps it will become a bit more personal now that I am done with 23things and do not need to specifically blog about them. Some of my favorite things were the project calculator, setting up the blog, learining about rss, and youtube. I also enjoyed reading other peoples blogs to see what they thought and ideas they had.

1 comment:

SAMMIE said...

Jennifer,

Congratulations on completing 23 Things on a Stick. You have a great blog with interesting insights into the "Things".

Robin [robin@sammie.org]

trading card

Image hosted @ bighugelabs.com