Sunday, August 24, 2008

#22 maintaining blog and keeping up

I can't believe that I have made it this far. I would have never thought it possible before. It does feel really good to know that I can do so many things that I would not have had the foggiest idea about a few months ago. The deadline of Sept. 15 is what drove me to get this far, I was determined to finish on time! Now for keeping this up. The blog part will be easy because it is a great outlet and a wonderful way to unwind. I plan to make it a point to add to my blog at least every two weeks , if not more. I will be social networking because I kept my facebook account and I kept the yahoo tools as my home page. I plan to go back over some of the tools and use them more without the pressure of a deadline. That way I will be able to get the projects exactly the way I want them. I also hope to keep abreast of what is hot on the web and read more articles about web 2.0 and the tools available. I see this as really valuable information in light of the library and the way the web is changing it's uses. I also would love to corroborate with fellow employees and create a web page for the Grove City Library. It is something that would really reach out to our community and provide residents with info where they use it. I want to go back through all the things and practice with them so they become that much easier to use. Wish me luck!

No comments:

trading card

Image hosted @ bighugelabs.com