Monday, August 11, 2008

#16 online project/research calculator

I really enjoyed the online calculator. I think it would be great to link it to our library website (again, if we had one). I wish this had been available when I had english and speech class. I love how it outlines what steps need to be taken and it gives you a timeline of what needs to be done and when. I also love that it encouages research, that could be because I love to research things. I also think it would be very useful to homeschooled students, helping them prepare for college. I also loved the teacher side of things. It helps to define excatly what you expect from your students and gives an assignment a clear goal. Again, I think this could be used very effectively for homeschool moms as well. I also could see it being applied to library use in implementing our summer reading program and other special events. By clearly defining the goal it easir to stay on task. I love the idea of timelines and deadlines. I must confess I am becominc addicted to 23things. it is more fun than housework and I even find it relaxing.

No comments:

trading card

Image hosted @ bighugelabs.com