Thursday, September 4, 2008

Update

Well I finally finished 23things and realized that I had put in the wrong URL when I registered my blog. The name of the blog showed up on the 23things site, but no one could read it. I called Robin at Sammie and hopefully it is fixed. The interaction with other bloggers is half the fun of doing this. I myself like to read other peoples blogs and see what thier experience has been, as well as ideas that they may have had. It was a little dissapointing that my blog could not be reached by others, don't know I how I made such a simple mistake. At least I caught it and will get credit for finishing! I have not had much time to go back through any of the things yet but I still use facebook on a daily basis and play an online, interactive game there. I also have the yahoo tools as my home page and use de.lic.iuos. There are some things I want to explore more, but I am going to take it at a more managable pace.

No comments:

trading card

Image hosted @ bighugelabs.com