Tuesday, July 15, 2008

more #9

I did the editing on both of the documents and did not find either or more difficult to use. They both had useful tools and I don't think I would choose one over the other, just whatever I happened to pick. I do like on zoho that people can view it without being allowed to edit. I am however insulted about the re-written documents. Especially taking out the part of the Creator. For those of us who do believe it is insulting and let's face it, the founding fathers put it in and we can't change history. Rather we should embrace it because it was a very imporatant part of the founding of this nation. I am really releived that the founding fathers wrote the declaration of independence and not librarians. But the new version is a bit more entertaining and make for an interesting read.

1 comment:

MAW said...

Love your zoho slideshow! You have a knack with color, J! Go back into the "Declaration" document and put the "Creator" back in!

trading card

Image hosted @ bighugelabs.com