Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'mmmmmmm baaaaack

For a long time I have left my blog alone and forgotten about it. I am not comfortable with the idea of what I write being out there for everyone to see. I am a fairly private person and figure those who now me can call me if they want to know what's going on with my life. BUT, as this blog is linked to the library blog-I figure I should at least keep it updated.
I am very excited about all the things going on at the library. Now is the time where we at the library start lining funding, programming, events and such for summer reading and story hours.
This year's theme is "Make a Splash: READ" which is a very fun and easily workable theme. I am excited for all the ideas and events. We have thus far sent out requests for donations, lined up a dunk tank-yes, a dunk tank, and began to think about and plan some of the programs. Ideas are brewing. This is the part of my job that I love. So come in and check out what the library has to offer.

No comments:

trading card

Image hosted @ bighugelabs.com