Monday, October 27, 2008

Using what I have learned

I have used my facebook page as a way to get out some info about library programing. I posted a note to all my homeschool friends about a new science based story hour. It did not generate more participation but it was the easiest and fastest way to get the info out. I would not have done this if it were not for 23things, because I would not have a facebook. I feel like our library is really integrating the things we learned into our everyday operations. The web is by far the easiest and most convenient way to reach out to people, and it is nice because they can read the info on thier time. I keep thinking life will slow down and I will go back and do some of the 23things better, more to my liking, but that hasn't happened thus far. Maybe after Christmas.

No comments:

trading card

Image hosted @ bighugelabs.com